Saturday, March 5, 2011

from NOTTING HILL With love...actually



Do you know anything about
“FROM NOTTING HILL WITH LOVE … ACTUALLY.”??\

This is a title of novel that I have read last month, and this novel is really interesting for me. This novel is written by Ali McNamara and all about dreaming to live like in movie.

Just for review okay!

FROM NOTTING HILL WITH LOVE … ACTUALLY is about Scarlett who really love movies, but her father and fiancé, David does not like her to be like that. Her father also wants her to marry David. But does she love sensible just as much? With a big white wedding on the horizon, Scarlett really should have decided by now.
At the moment, praise to God. When she has the chance to house-sit in NOTTING HILL- the setting of one of her favorite movies - Scarlet jumps at the chance. But living like a movie is trickier than it seems, especially when her new neighbor Sean is so irritating. And so irritatingly handsome too.
Then Scarlett finds herself starring in a romantic comedy of her very own, but who will end up as the leading man?? DAVID or SEAN?

FROM NOTTING HILL WITH LOVE … ACTUALLY for those that wished on shooting star and love MOVIES like me…

3 comments:

F a r a h @ I z w a n said...

Sean!! He gets her at the end of the story.. Am I right?? Umm whose book is that?? Can I borrow?? I am a huge fan of english love story book.. Please...

Renjyo said...

nice story..=)

ChaQ & ReeN said...

farah @ izwan..: sure..you can borrow it from me.._azreena