Saturday, March 5, 2011

Goal


I got car?

Yes… it is true… even though I didn’t get the car that I dream. But praise to God…


What make me shock is, I don’t have license yet… and my father already give car to me. I really like it…what ever type of the car, I don’t care. And now my mission is to get the license as soon as possible.

Everything in our life, what will we do, we must have goals. 

Goals constantly remind us that there are tasks that need to be done, and within a particular time frame, for us to make progress. 

Without goals reminding us of where we are and what we are supposed to do to get where we ought to be, we will only be working hard and achieving nothing. 

As a conclusion, my goal now is license…=)

3 comments:

Renjyo said...

get your license quickly, after this we can borrow your car..tq..=)

nadya'acob said...

how lucky you are.congrats. ;)

F a r a h @ I z w a n said...

Good luck!