Friday, March 4, 2011

A positive thing that I’m going to do during my mid semester break

A positive thing that I’m going to do during my mid semester break is going to national library. Actually I’m not make it as the main plan, but since my CPP’s mini project does not start yet, so I have to. When I told my friends about the plan, they laughed to me. They can’t believe that I will spend my holiday with going to library. Somehow, I will make it happen. In order to prove it to them and finish up my mini project.  The other reason is I want to find more books regarding my mini project’s title. Yes it’s true that in Micet, have been provided a lot of books. But since everyone wants to use it too so I think the best way is searching it in national library. Moreover, the other universities are not in their mid semester break, so for sure the library is not full with people. I will grab this opportunity to search more information on my CPP’s mini project


prepared by Hizliyana

0 comments: