Saturday, March 5, 2011

if I could rule the world, I would



if I could rule the world, I would  make sure there are no wars between people, all people are free to give any suggestion or idea for their leader even prime minister and give a monthly aid to poor family.


Firstly, I would make sure there are no wars between people. No cultivation and no conquerors. So, people can live happily ever after.






Besides that, all people are free to give any suggestion or idea for their leader even prime minister. By this way, our leader does not make its own decision without thinking about their citizens.

I would give a monthly aid to all poor family. On the other hand, to families who have children, the educational aid also will be provided. So, number of student without education in this country will be decrease.

1 comments:

nadya'acob said...

let our mother nature in peaceful.